Farmers’ Supply was established in 1912 in Benoni, South Africa, supplying agricultural implements, mining supplies,
horse drawn implements and wagons, provisions and services.
We were one of the first companies in the area to supply tractors and tractor drawn machinery. In 1950, Farmers’ Supply
name changed to Benoni Farmers’ Supply (Pty) Ltd.
HARDWARE DIVISION : PRINCES’ AVE, BENONI
NEW MODDER BRANCH
FALCON GRASS CUTTING MACHINERY DISPLAY